Main Article Content
Background: Hypertension is a degenerative disease that has a high complication rate. During the Covid-19 pandemic, everything was completely limited and focused. Elderly with hypertension must maintain blood pressure. The importance of light activities such as exercise in the midst of a pandemic will help maintain fitness, especially blood pressure health. Objective: To analyze the relationship between sports activities and the degree of hypertension in the elderly during the Covid-19 pandemic. Methods: This study used a quantitative design, with purposive sampling technique, the instrument in this study used a questionnaire, the data were analyzed using SPSS with the Chi-Square Test. Results: The value of ρ = 0.002 was obtained, this value is smaller than p <0.05, which means that the independent variable of sports activities and the dependent variable of the incidence of hypertension in the elderly has a significant relationship. Conclusion: There is a significant relationship between exercise and the degree of hypertension in the elderly during the Covid-19 pandemic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Copyright @2019. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
- Afriwardi. (2015). Ilmu Kedokteran Olahraga. Jakarta: Penerbit Buku Kedokteran EGC.
- Dalimartha, S., Purnama, B.T., Sutarina, N., Mahendra, Darmawan, R. (2015). Care Your Self, Hipertensi. Jakarta: Penebar Plus.
- Ilkafah. (2014). Pengaruh Latihan Fisik (Senam Lansia) terhadap Penurunan Tekanan Darah pada Lansia dengan Hipertensi Ringan–Sedang di Rektorat Unibraw Malang. Surya, 2(4), 19–20.
- Kumar, V., Abbas A.K., & Fauston, N. (2014). Hypertensive Vascular Disease. Robn and Cotran Pathologic Basic of Disease, 7th Edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders.
- Jamini, T., Yulyanti, Y., & Negara, C. K. (2020). Hubungan Kadar Kolesterol Darah dan Hipertensi dengan Kejadian Stroke Di RSUD Ulin Banjarmasin. Jurnal Kesehatan Indonesia, 11(1), 27-34.
- Negara, C. K., Erna, E., & Anna, A. (2018). The effect of cucumber juice (cucumis sativus) toward hypertension of elderly at tresna werdha budi sejahtera social institution of banjarbaru south borneo 2017. IJNP (Indonesian Journal of Nursing Practices), 2(1), 16-21.
- Negara, C. K. (2018). The Effect of Discharge Planning on Treatment Adherence among The Elderly with Hypertension in Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan. In 4th International Conference on Public Health 2018 (pp. 237-237). Sebelas Maret University.
- Rai, A. 2015. 101 Fitness di Usia 40+. Jakarta: Libri.
- Saputra, M., Negara, C. K., Afida, A. M., Puspasari, H., & Murjani, A. (2019). Correlation of Blood Cholesterol Levels and Hypertension with The Incidence of Stroke in The Provincial Hospital of Banjarmasin. INDONESIAN NURSING JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND CLINIC (INJEC), 4(1), 55-60.
- WHO (2016). Global Physical Activity Questionnaire www.who.int/chp/steps di akses tanggal 27 Maret 2019.