Main Article Content
Background: Covid-19 which infects mostly children only shows mild symptoms similar to other seasonal viral infections, such as cough, runny nose and common fever. Things like this are usually not really noticed by parents, and even tend to be ignored. In fact, this is a real threat in the smallest social sphere. If asymptomatic infection in children has been ignored, this will be the most effective scheme of exposure to the virus, from one family to the wider social community. This incident can be avoided if the child has knowledge of how to prevent Covid-19 infection. Purpose: This study aims to analyze the effect of video animation media on knowledge and prevention of Covid-19 in elementary school children. Methods: This study used a One-group pre-post test design with purposive sampling technique, the instrument in this study used a knowledge level questionnaire, the data were analyzed using SPSS with the Wilcoxon test. Result: The results Asymp. Sig. (2-tailed) is 0,000 showed that there was a difference in scores between the pre-test and post-test results, Conclusion: there was an effect of the video media method on increasing respondents' knowledge about Covid-19 in elementary school children.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Copyright @2019. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
- Darmawan D. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 2019; 53(9), 1689–1699. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
- C. Dermawan, A and Setiawati, "Learning Process in Health Education (in Bahasa), Jakarta: Trans Info Media, 2008.
- Kemenkes RI 2020.Covid-19 Update [internet]. 2020 [cited 21 Oktober 2020]. Available from: https://www.kemkes.go.id.
- Fitri, R., & Fitriani, I. (2020). Effectiveness of Health Education Using Audio-Visual Media on Changes in Adolescent Knowledge and Attitudes About Obesity in SMPN 1 Pekanbaru. 1–6. https://doi.org/10.4108/eai.9-10-2019.2297237
- I. Machfoedz and E. Suryani, Health Education Part of Health Promotion (in Bahasa). Yogyakarta: Fitramaya, 2009
- Notoatmodjo, S. 2007. Health Promotion and Behavioral Sciences. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta
- Sadiman, A.S., Rahardjo, R., Haryono, A., Rhadjito. 2012. Media pendidikan pengertian, pengembangan, dan pemanfaatannya. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada
- Sari, D. N., Darmana, A., & Muhammad, I. (2018). Pengaruh Faktor Predisposisi, Pemungkin, dan Pendorong Terhadap Perilaku Seksual di SMA Asuhan Daya Medan. Jurnal Kesehatan Global, 1(2), 53. https://doi.org/10.33085/jkg.v1i2.3943
- Sugiono. Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: ALFABETA; 2010.
- Ratnasari, D., Puspita, R. R., & Romlah, S. N. (2020). Pendidikan Kesehatan Media Video Mempengaruhi Pengetahuan dan Sikap Anak dalam Pencegahan Penyakit Diare. Jurnal Kesehatan Pertiwi, 2(1), 118–124.